From
the mood board to the logo idea sheet to the sketching to the
refinement to the random doodles to keep myself sane to the caffeine to
the blade breaking to the craziness to the post-all-nighter sunrises:
thought I'd share a chunk of the long process I personally go through to
produce a project. It may not be the prettiest or the most logical, but
it is what it is, and this is my life. That printer is the bane of my
existence and there are several ups and downs along the way, from eating
peanut butter M&Ms for breakfast to my friend Madison and I trying
to pick the lock to the photo studio, in which my project was
accidentally locked six hours before due. Here it is.
Now who wants to go in with me to strategize founding a tapas bar in Auburn?
On to the next one...





No comments:
Post a Comment